Dino Crisis 2 (PC)
Only a year ago, Regina fought for survival against raging prehistoric dinosaurs. Rogue scientist Dr. Kirk was captured. Despite these past events, research recklessly continued on Third Energy. Another accident was imminent! A military base, a research institute, and an entire town have mysteriously vanished. Armed with the latest in heavy artillery, Regina and her team strive to get to the root of this latest catastrophe. It's a search and rescue mission to recover survivors and locate the missing research data. Are you prepared for this adrenaline-pumping action? Ready to hunt or be hunted?
This game does NOT have gamepad support as far as I know, so I have included a program called Xpadder. With Xpaddder you can play PC games with poor or no joystick support, add joystick support to DOS, emulated or internet games, or control video/music players, web browsers or any windows application
- Full keyboard and mouse emulation.
- Supports up to 16 controllers at the same time for multiplayer gaming.
- Rumble (force feedback) and advanced fine-tuning options.
- Constantly updated database (over 120 controllers, adapters and drivers).
- Multiple profile management.